Mark your calendars!
Want to learn from the experts on how to integrate digital ink into your apps using the WILL SDK? We're holding local, live events to support Wacom’s Inkathon developer contest. With over $51,000 in prizes, the Inkathon gives you the platform to showcase your best digital inking apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and Web.
Each local event will include:
- a WILL technical presentation
- Hackathon tips – get direct support from the WILL developer evangelists for your apps
- Local event awards
- Happy hour & networking with beer and appetizers
Local Event Schedule and Details
- Date/Time: Friday, October 23, 2015, from 14:00 - 16:00
- Location: Wacom Beijing - Room 518, West Wing Office, China World Trade Center, No.1, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100004, China
- RSVP by emailing email@example.com by October 21 to reserve your space.
Members from the WILL tech team will be dropping in to a few Meetups in the Portland area to talk about the WILL digital ink SDK and the Inkathon. Stay tuned for updates on this page about additional events as they are confirmed.
- Date/Time: October 14, 2015, 6pm
- Location: Plus QA, 1319 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Suite 220, Portland, Oregon
- Event details: There will also be a discussion of the AppleTV dev kit and app demos.
- Date/Time: October 15, 2015, 10:30am
- Location: STEM Center at PCC Southeast, 2305 SE 82nd Ave, Student Commons Building Room 231, Portland, Oregon
- Event details: Bring your products, ideas, or feedback.